RPS, the planning consultants appointed by Galliford Try, are responsible for the planning application. This will be accompanied by a full Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) that will consider (amongst other issues):
- Traffic and transportation;
- Landscape and visual impact;
- Surface waters and flood risk;
- Noise and vibration; and
- Air quality and human health.
Information and consultation events
Before the planning application is submitted, we are inviting local residents and other interested parties to meet with the project delivery team at information and consultation events.
Come and meet the project delivery team at Christ the Servant King Church, Cressex Rd, Booker HP12 4TJ on:
- Thursday 28th Sept 5pm-9pm
- Friday 29th Sept 9am-5pm
- Thursday 5th October 5pm-9pm
- Friday 6th October 9am-5pm
Christ the Servant King Church, Cressex Rd, High Wycombe HP12 4TJ
GPS: 51.616725, -0.785084